Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines, when entering please wear a face covering. Toolstation encourages customers to continue to use our click and collect service, with collection available in as little as 5 minutes. However if you do require a member of staff, the branch teams are now available and looking forward to welcoming you back into stores.
Guidance to protect you and our branch colleagues:
- Maintain a distance of 2 metres at all times between our colleagues and other customers
- Customers can now enter the branch. When entering please wear a face covering as per government guidelines.
- Colleagues are able to take card and cash payments at the branch and issue refunds. Contactless card payment is our preferred option, but you can pay by cash if this is your preferred form of payment.
Refund and Exchange Policy
- Social distancing guidelines now allow physical returns in branch to fully recommence, therefore the 30 day money back guarantee will now resume. Please note all orders placed on and after the 1st March 2020 will be eligible for a full refund extended until 17th September 2020 – see here for details
- This does not affect customer statutory rights, including if the goods are faulty or defective
- PPE products including Gloves, Masks and Respirators and Ear protection ranges are non-returnable at this time.
- We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
We have also re-opened our distribution centre with new social distancing measures in place to ensure that we can enforce the 2 metre rule for all colleagues at all times.
Delivery direct from suppliers is also available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN