To celebrate the launch of our 400th Toolstation branch, we hosted a special event on Friday 24 January 2020, from 11am in our NEW Balham branch.
On the day (Friday 24 Jan), the team from the popular On the Tools social media platform attended. They checked out products, interviewed staff and live streamed the event to their audience of 3.5m from 12.15pm. They were running a variety of games such as ‘cement mixer lotto’, wheel of fortune and a tape measure challenge giving customers a chance to WIN top products from brands such as Makita, Stanley and Milwaukee.
Rugby fans were able to try their luck at the Toolstation rugby kick and pass challenge, for a chance of winning a Dewalt Combi drill.
Trade brands, Trend and Everbuild will be in attendance showcasing their products and will be on hand to talk to customers.
The first 400 customers could pick up a free Greggs sausage roll and soft drink in branch as well as being available for collection from the near-by Greggs Bakery. Free hot drinks are also available at the Balham Toolstation branch all day.You can see how we celebrated the 300th branch opening here to have a taste of what it will be like on the day.
We are also ran a nationwide competition for your chance to win one of 40 TOP PRIZES from brands such as; Stanley, Hikoki, Milwaukee, Einhell and many more. Don’t miss out, its free to enter! Click here.
It would be great to see you at Toolstation Balham on the day with the main event between 11am and 2pm.
Get the full address and driving details on our branch-locator.
400th Branch Competition T&Cs:
1. No purchase necessary, entry is free to all customers
2. Promoter – Toolstation Ltd, registered address Lodge Way House, Lodge Way, Harlestone Road, Northampton NN5 7UG
3. Entries can be made at https://www.toolstation.com/content/400th-branch-comp Only 1 entry per person is valid. Entries made online using methods generated by script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void
4. Entry opens on Wednesday 22nd January and the closing date for entries is 23:59pm on Sunday 26th January 2020. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be accepted.
5. The rules are as follows: Entrants must click through to https://www.toolstation.com/content/400th-branch-comp to fill out their details on the form to be entered into the prize draw.
6. The winners will be notified by email and/or phone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. No responsibility will be taken for lost or unreceived emails
7. Winners will be drawn at random by the promoter.
8. Prizes, picked at random, are as follows:
A. Hikoki Drill in case and Schneider trade tub
B. Milwaukee Vacuum, Milwaukee Torch, Pair of Gloves
C. Milwaukee Vacuum, Milwaukee Torch, Pair of Gloves
D. Stanley Vacuum
E. Stanley Strimmer
F. Sink Tap and Stanley Trousers
G. Hikoki Angle Grinder in box only
H. Everbuild Gift Box
I. Sink Tap, Safety Glasses, Pair of Gloves
J. Wooden Loft Ladder (retails at £116.98)
K. Einhell Battery Charger, Einhell Jigsaw and Einhell Reciprocating Saw
L. Masterlock padlocks X16 (assorted)
M. Masterlock hasp and staple with Masterlock Padlock
N. Stanley Trousers and Gorrilla tape (one roll)
O. Milwaukee Radio X1 and a Desk Fan
P. ERA homeward alarm and Sylvania outside light
Q. Everbuild Gift Box
R. Sylvania outside light, Outside light, Loc tite tape and a Pair of Gloves
S. Sylvania outside light, Outside light, Loc tite tape and a Pair of Gloves
T. Sylvania outside light, Outside light, Loc tite tape and Trend digital angle reader
U. Sylvania outside light, Outside light, Loc tite tape and Trend digital angle reader
V. Sylvania outside light, Outside light, Loc tite tape and Trend digital angle reader
W. Outside lights (X4), Loc tite tape and Trend digital angle reader
X. Sylvania outside light, Outside light, Loc tite tape and Trend digital angle reader
Y. Stand alone mini smoke detectors X 4 and Trend digital angle reader
Z. Bachco small wrench set, Loc tite tape and Trend digital angle reader
AA. Stanley Worklight and Schneider trade tub
BB. Stanley Worklight and Schneider trade tub
CC. Stanley Worklight and Schneider trade tub
DD. Power extension cube X2 and Bahco mini wrench set
9. Prizes and winners will be picked at random
10. Images shown in promotional material are only a representation of prizes
11. Promotion is open to UK residents over 18 only, excluding employees of Toolstation and their families and third parties related to the promotion
12. Prizes will be sent by Toolstation and can only be despatched to a UK postal address, are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Or can be delivered to your local Toolstation branch. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value or higher without giving notice.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
14. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, damaged or incomplete entries.
15. The winners’ names will be available 28 days after the closing date of the prize draw by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Win Free Prize Draw, Toolstation Ltd, Express Park, Bridgwater, Somerset TA6 4RN
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material without the need for additional compensation.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the prize draw and to vary these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time.
19. By entering the prize draw all entrants agree to receive emails and updates from Toolstation regarding the competition. For marketing communications preferences you can choose not to opt in and will therefore not be contacted
20. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
21. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Google, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Toolstation Ltd and not to any other party
10% Off T&Cs:
1. This offer is not redeemable online or by phone, it is only valid in person at the Balham branch
2. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
3. There is no cash alternative, the offer value is £0.001
4. The offer is valid until the end of day Sunday 26th January 2020.
5. Not to be used in conjunction with staff discount.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN