65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
• Lightweight and durable canvas fabric base
• Holster, cargo, phone and knee pad pockets. Knee pads sold separately 30972
• Angled centre back belt loop
• Inside leg: 31"
|Colour by dominance ||Black |
|Leg Length ||Regular |
|Waist Size ||38 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Stanley Huntsville Holster Pocket Trousers 38" R Black is rated
Rated 2 out of
These are hard wearing and well made but for me the design is a problem. I feel the waist band is too low, it feels like a womans trouser that wants to sit low on the hips and I keep pulling them up. There are no side pockets to put your hands in, just drop down pockets under the front flappy ones and then bizarrely there is a flap behind that pocket so you can reach inside your trousers. Maybe handy if you need to rearrange your underpants or have a scratch. Both these pockets are very close together so I end up putting my keys in the wrong one and they come out by my ankles. After just weeks of wearing I’m going to donate them to charity and no doubt they’ll end up in Africa with some guy who doesn’t need to warm his hands in the pockets and will likely lose his keys and not me.
Date published: 2020-03-02
Rated 5 out of
Brilliant work wear
I had to get there’s in a emergency coz I only had one pair or work trousers and I love there’s there comfortable and hard wearing fit just right
Date published: 2020-02-24
Rated 4 out of
These trousers are great for what you pay for them. My only negative on these so far is that the standard trouser pockets are extremely tight and shallow. Difficult to even get a phone into them let alone anything else. Other than that plenty of large tool pockets etc and again great value for the price
Date published: 2020-02-10