• 240gsm, 52% cotton, 48% polyamide
• Extremely hard-wearing dirt repellent DuraTwill fabric
• Twisted Leg™ design for freedom of movement
• Cordura® knees, holster pockets and cuffs for extra reinforcement
• Knee pad pockets, knee pads sold separately 25036
• Inside leg S: 30", R: 32", L: 35"
• Tools not included
|Brand ||Snickers Workwear |
|Colour by dominance ||Grey |
|Manufacture ID ||32127404048 |
|Leg Length ||Regular |
|Size (Inches) ||33 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Snickers 3212 DuraTwill Holster Pocket Trousers 33" R (048) Grey is rated
Rated 5 out of
bought on Saturday on line, collected Sunday.
Date published: 2019-12-17
Rated 4 out of
nice trousers but flawed design
they are a nice fit and look smart and seem to be durable. downside is that they don’t breathe very well making ur legs feel a bit sweaty. the worse bit in my opinion is the position of the knee pockets, they are too high. when you bend ur knees, the pads end up far too high and you end up with no benefit from the pads.
Date published: 2019-05-10
Rated 2 out of
Be careful in the wind
These are slightly oversized and far too baggy, not how they appear in picture. Unless youre happy looking like MC hammer and portentially getting blown away like a kite in the wind, i would suggest something else.
Date published: 2018-11-23
Rated 5 out of
Have tried numerous other brands and I find these are the best.
Date published: 2017-10-02