Nourishes and protects, whilst providing a lasting depth of sheen that naturally enhances the beauty of wood flooring. Easy to apply, may also be applied on previously treated surfaces to maintain or improve the existing look of the wood. Coverage: 14m2 per litre.
|Safety Data Sheet
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Quick Drying Floor Varnish Clear Satin 2.5L is rated
Rated 5 out of
Easy to use
Brought on price. Very good quality. Bathroom floor looks good
Date published: 2018-09-11
Rated 3 out of
Not QD as advertised
This varnish is not QD as advertised, it takes up to 24hrs to through dry & 5 days to hard dry, unlike the other brand of floor varnish that Toolstation sell, it is QD, unlike this one, it flows & lays off OK as I used a 12" solvent resistant roller sleeve... The parquet floor came up nice with it, the plus is that Satin doesn't yellow in time unlike gloss....
Date published: 2017-12-03
Rated 1 out of
Not quick drying and not clear.........
Be very careful when choosing your varnish. I learnt the hard way that all quick dry clear satin varnishes aren't created equal. This varnish does give a very good finish but it does colour the wood slightly darker as is the case with most solvent based varnishes. If you need a more natural finish stick to an acrylic which also dries much much quicker and without the smell. This isn't a bad product it's just that when selecting in a hurry which is quite often the case with urgent jobs mistakes can be made, my issue isn't with the product itself but the description/ guidance could be much clearer.
Date published: 2017-11-28