• Hot dip galvanised after fabrication for superior corrosion resistance
• Suited to coastal areas as well as inland
• Ideal for use when building carports, pergolas, fencing and decking
The Powapost® bolt down post shoe is designed for use when posts are required to be installed on an existing hard surface such as a concrete or wooden base
|Brand ||Powapost |
|Width (mm) ||100 |
|Material ||Galvanised Mild Steel |
|Manufacture ID ||G/PS1/100/2PK |
|Length (mm) ||100 |
|Pack Size ||2 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Galvanised Bolt Down Post Shoe 100 x 100mm (2 Pack) is rated
Rated 4 out of
M10 bolts fit, just
Confirmed that the holes are 11mm, but they've narrowed due to the galv process. Technically the manufacturer was right therefore, and an M10 bolt fits, but it's very tight and the thread catches, also leaves zero room for error when drilling the concrete as a 1mm misaligned hole means you've no room to move the bolt. So, M10 fits but it's going to be tight and I foresee tricky drilling ahead. Using the M10 100 lightning masonry bolts also bought here. Several post shoes came with missing nuts and bolts too, but most I found in the packaging, some still missing though. One shoe was bent up on all four corners but should be ok, I hope, once the bolts pull it back into shape.
Date published: 2020-08-03
Rated 4 out of
Require M8 Bolts
PowaPost (BPC Fixings) told me the 4x4 (100x100) post shoe has 11mm fixing holes and required M10 bolts. The holes are actually 9mm and require M8 bolts. Now stuck with a heap of post shoes with all the wrong bolts, washers and drill bit. Otherwise, arrived well packaged, galv quality seems ok, fixings on some had come out but were still there just loose in the box.
Date published: 2020-07-25