By Colt Cowls Product code: 70716 Pack size: Per Metre
Flexiwall flexible chimney liner is a solid fuel or multi fuel flexible chimney liner used to line an existing brick or masonry stack.
Manufactured from stainless steel twin-lined grade 1 quality and produced to the highest of standards. The liners are designed to withstand high temperatures and have a good resistance to corrosion.
Flexibility allows it to be handled and installed with a minimum curvature radii whilst avoiding any damage to the inside of the liner, in other words it is a very flexible flue liner. When installing the chimney liner, please note that the arrows marked on the liner need to face up the chimney, indicating the direction of the flue gases. Incorrect installation can result in a faster build up of soot deposits and a greater chance of a chimney fire. The inner wall is of smooth bore construction giving extremely low resistance to the flue gas flow. The outer wall has a convoluted profile with a crimp and locked seam. The two walls are seamed together throughout the length to ensure its stability and integrity.
• Flexiwall has been tested by BSRIA and has a designation number of EN1856- T450-P2-D-VML-L500-24-G
• CE marked
• Normal operating temperature of up to 450°C for solid fuel and 250°C for gas and oil
• Made of 316 grade stainless steel inner and 316 outer (triple lock)
• It is recommended that 316/316 Flexiwall Chimney Liner is used for gas, oil, coke, cured dry logs and cure dry peat
• Flexiwall chimney liner will withstand thermal shock at 1000°C for a short duration in emergencies
• Suitable for burning the following fuels: dried seasoned wood, gas, oil & coal
• This liner also has a 20 year product replacement (conditions apply - please contact us for details)
Priced per metre. Various lengths are available.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN