• Adjustable firing depth, 100 nails per minute
• Single or contact firing switch
• 18 gauge nails: 20 - 50mm/type 90 staples 19 - 40mm
• Includes: Battery, charger, case
Replacement Draper D20 Li-Ion batteries available: 2.0Ah 46471 , 3.0Ah 55485 , 4.0Ah (69023) and charger 34000
Fix nails quickly and easily by using this cordless stapler/nailer from Draper. It has a single firing mode for complete precision with tasks such as stapling upholstery, while the contact firing mode is for faster applications like installing fence panels or hardboard.
The gun can reach speeds of up to 100 nails or staples per minute, and can take 18 gauge nails from 20-50 mm. If you’re using it as a stapler, it needs Type 90 staples ranging from 19-40 mm.
As it’s a cordless device, this Draper nail gun gives you far greater freedom of movement and no trailing wires in awkward spaces – this is particularly handy if you're moving from task to task outdoors. Its lithium-ion battery has a 2.0 Ah rating, giving you a long run time between charges.
Clip the nailer to the side of your belt with the handy clasp, so you can keep it within easy reach while you're working. Twin LED lights illuminate your workspace to help you power through in darker conditions. The unit also comes with a tough, impact-absorbing toolbox to keep the nailer secure and easily portable when it's not in use.
• Adjustable firing depth, and fast enough to apply 100 nails per minute
• Single firing mode for greater precision
• Contact firing mode for faster performance
• Requires 18 Gauge nails (20-50 mm) or Type 90 staples (19-40mm)
• Twin LED lights increase visibility when working in low light
• Can be clipped to your belt to keep it within easy reach whenever you need it
• Includes battery, charger and tough carry case for safe storage
• Replacement Draper D20 Li-Ion batteries available: 2.0Ah (code 46471), 3.0Ah (code 55485), 4.0Ah (code 69023) and charger (code 34000)
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN