Heavy duty sander with anti-slip top and body grips
• Features a lower vibration design
• Power input: 280W
• Orbits per minute: 8,000 - 12,000opm
• Orbit size: 2.6mm
• Paper size: 125mm
Supplied with fabric dust bag with built-in extractor ports.
|Power Source / Cordless
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
DeWalt DWE6423-GB 280W 125mm Random Orbital Sander 240v is rated
Rated 5 out of
I was in two minds whether to buy this 240 v or th e18v battery type. I bought this and was very pleased with the , weight, speed, ease in hand and overall shape. However, I returned it for the battery type. As usual Toolstation were excellent at refunding any unwanted goods. wouldn't shop anywhere else.
Date published: 2019-05-26
Rated 1 out of
VERY lightweight and NOT heavy duty.
This sander was described as "heavy duty" but it was nothing of the sort. We needed it to sand awkward areas of our kitchen floor but it made no impact on the floor whatsoever. Even with the coarsest sanding disk fitted it wouldn't remove any wood. It is more of a lightweight smoothing/polishing machine and might not be much use even for that.
I took it back and got a refund.
Date published: 2019-05-20
Rated 5 out of
Great quality and hardly any vibration at all so certainly worth buying.
Date published: 2019-05-10
Rated 4 out of
Great for sanding plaster
Great sander and with a good vacuum cleaner, not too much dust. 80 grit worked great on new plastering that wasn't very flat. I could find it slightly cheaper elsewhere, but out of stock.
Date published: 2019-04-30