By DeWalt Product code: 67672 Pack size: Each
If you’re working on your own, this DeWalt cross line laser is the perfect companion to help you make sure your work is level and true. It’s so simple to use, with two-button operation to select between horizontal or vertical lines – or both at the same time.
This versatile laser level can be used wherever you need it. It’s designed with a strong magnetic pivoting base for a firm attachment to metal surfaces, and also comes with a bracket for attachment to walls or ceilings. The smooth pivoting function lets you transfer your marks to work around a room, and the green beam is far brighter than red alternatives.
The laser is self-levelling up to 4°, and it’s protected by an overmolded housing along with thick glass – as well as improving the tool’s strength and durability, this helps to maintain calibration under jobsite conditions too.
• Projects horizontal, vertical and cross lines
• Green beam is four times brighter than red beam for greater visibility
• Self levelling up to 4° surface angle, with automatic out-of-level indication
• Accuracy of +/-3mm at 10m
• Visibility range of 20m – increased to 50m if used with compatible detector 40258
• IP54-rated overmolded housing and thick glass for tough protection
• Simple touch pad control with two-button operation
• Low battery indication alerts you when replacements are needed
• Strong magnetic pivoting base for flush attachment to metal surfaces
• 1/4" thread for use with tripod
• Backplate bracket included for easy attachment to walls or ceilings
• Pivoting feature helps you easily transfer your marks around a room
• Includes bracket, 3x AA batteries for 16+ hours runtime and carry case
|Batteries Included||3 x AA|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN