• 64% polyester, 33% cotton, 3% spandex, 200gsm
• Holster, back, cargo, ruler and knee pad pockets. Knee pads sold separately 92667
• Hammer loop
• Light weight stretch ripstop base fabric
• Cordura knee pad pockets
• Reinforced back pockets
• Angled centre back belt loop
• Reinforced hem
• Inside leg S: 29", R: 31", L: 33"
• Tools not included
Whether you're a professional or a DIYer, you'll love these versatile DeWalt work trousers. You'll find a wide range of pockets and compartments to carry tools, materials and other essentials. Wear them when you're working at height and for all general building tasks including carpentry, plumbing and electrical jobs. They have scuff-resistant knee pockets too for projects like tiling and sanding floors.
Crafted from a tough and stretchy blend of cotton, polyester and elastane that weighs in at a hefty 200 gsm, they're thick, comfortable and warm to wear on site. The selection of pockets includes a loop for your hammer, slots for long items like rulers and roomy cargo sections for widgets and bulky devices.
There are reinforced hems and pockets at the back, making the DeWalt Aspen trousers very durable. The loop at the rear for your belt is angled, keeping the strap close to your body for comfort and safety.
• 64% polyester, 33% cotton, 3% spandex – 200 gsm
• 38” waist with 33” inside leg (L) – grey/black colour
• Lightweight stretch ripstop base fabric for added comfort on site
• Cordura® knee pad pockets – knee pads sold separately (code 92667)
• Holster, back, cargo, ruler and reinforced rear pockets for all your essentials
• Hammer loop and angled centre back belt loop
• Reinforced hems for added strength and durability on site
• Tools not included
|Material||Polyester Cotton & Elastane|
|Style||Safety / Work|
|Leg Length (inches)||33|
|Material Percentages||64% Polyester 33% Cotton 3% Elastane|
|Reinforced Knees||Reinforced Knee Pad Pockets|
|Fabric Weight||200 gsm|
|Machine Washable Temperature||40°C|
|Pocket Style||Holster, Cargo and Ruler|
|No of Pockets||9|
|Fastening Type||Button & YKK Zip|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN