ThermaQuilt is a flexible, easy to install, multi layer insulation. Effectively deals with all forms of energy transfer. 9 layers form a 32mm thick quilt.
• R value: 1.81m2 K/W
• Effective 2 in 1 insulation and vapour control membrane
• Reduces risk of condensation
This product is suitable for roofs, walls and floors. The non degradable construction maintains thermal performance and product integrity. Ideal for new build, refurbishment or loft conversions, as well as pitched roofs, it meets required building regulations and also acts as an effective solar over heating barrier, removing the need for artificial heating systems. This means it keeps the house warmer in winter, and cooler in summer. Due to the special composition of multi-layers of insulation, ThermaQuilt effectively deals with all forms of energy transfer, including conduction, convection and radiation. Supplied in a roll size of 1.2m x 10m, it features 9 layers with an uncompressed thickness of 32mm, while also being extremely lightweight and flexible, making for a fast and simple installation. ThermaQuilt has been independently tested and certified to the latest industry standards, including BDA Kiwa Certificate of Agreement.
|Brand ||YBS Insulation |
|Width (mm) ||1200 |
|Manufacture ID ||TQ BRI 1200 X 10 |
|Length (m) ||10 |
- Delivery is available but due to temporary service restrictions your order may take upto 3 business days to arrive
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 and Saturday delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 8am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
YBS ThermaQuilt Multi Layer Insulation 1.2 x 10m is rated
Rated 5 out of
Good insulation & lightweight.
I used this to insulate the walls and roof of a shed. Huge improvement! It’s lightweight and easy to handle.
Date published: 2020-02-23
Rated 5 out of
Thick, easy to cut and seal with foil tape.
Thick and easy to cut, great product
Date published: 2019-11-05
Rated 5 out of
Good product good value. Would advise using a quality pair of scissors to cut it.
Date published: 2019-05-27
Rated 5 out of
I bought this to finish insulation of stud walls between the bedroom and eves in a former bungalow as could only get 150mm insulation inbetween the joists. It’s easy to cut and fix and with the foil tape, easy to get a good seal. Rooms feel warmer already. It also keeps the eves cleaner for storage.
Date published: 2018-08-15