By YBS Insulation Product code: 43031 Pack size: Each
Looking for a two-in-one insulating venting membrane when working with timber frame and modular building constructions? YBS BreatherFoil will outperform traditional breathable membranes and greatly increase the U-value of a timber frame wall.
Whether pre-fabricated or assembled on site, you’ll be sure of maximum flexibility when detailing timber frame walls or dormer cheeks, without the expense of thicker timber frames or higher priced materials.
BreatherFoil’s unique design allows the application to breathe while offering improved thermal performance. Its core bubble profile offers great thermal benefits by trapping air within the small bubble pockets. The outer aluminium foil layers increase the overall thermal performance, due to their high reflectiveness.
• Two-in-one insulating and breathable venting membrane
• Suitable for timber frame and dormer walls
• Effectively reflects heat back out of the room
• Allows moisture to pass through, reducing risk of condensation
• Up to 42% reduction in heat loss (based on a single layer in a timber frame)
• R-Value up to 0.79 m²K/W (equivalent to 35mm of Mineral Wool)
• Non-degradable for long-lasting thermal performance
• Excellent tensile and tear-resistance strength
• Two layer build-up and only 4mm thick
• UV stable and weather-resistant
• Flexible, lightweight and easy to install
• Minimal waste compared to traditional insulation products
• Zero fibres removes the need for PPE
• Rolls can be sealed and joined together with foil tape 16309
• Fully Agrément-certified, Building Control-compliant and NHBC-accepted
• Made in Britain
|Manufacturer ID||BF 01 1350 X 25|
|User Guide||click here|
|Fabric Weight||183 gsm|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN