Two speed 150mm extractor fan
• IPX4, 220-240V 12.7/28.1W
• Wall, ceiling and panel mounting
• Airflow: 227/259m³/h, 63/72L/s
• Sound: 39.9/41.6dBA at 3m
• Part F, L and ErP compliant
• SFP: 0.20/0.39W/L/s
|Colour by dominance
|Extractor Fan Shape
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Xpelair Simply Silent DX150 150mm Extractor Fan Pullcord is rated
Rated 3 out of
Simply not Silent
If your after a silent fan this is not it,wish I`d went for a non branded fan at half the price.Apart from the noise of the fan, the flimsy back draught shutter rattles as well.Contacted Xpelair and they blamed the marketing department for the misinformation. On the plus side it looks good,performs well on low speed.
Date published: 2018-11-30
Rated 1 out of
Not for Professional Installers
Flimsy,fragile materials and build quality. Poor rigidity in casing and shutter. Pull switch is indirect and frequently jams. Shutter has weak return spring (only one) and fails to close most of the time. Expect call-backs on this one.
Date published: 2017-12-16
Rated 5 out of
Seriously quiet fan
Bought this as it was one of the only ones I liked the look of .
Very impressed , looked good and was so quiet I actually thought it wasn't working at all .
Date published: 2017-06-19
Rated 2 out of
Simply silent it is not ! Shutters mechanism is poor so allows air to funnel in . Paid the extra to get a branded unit but not impressed
Date published: 2016-12-31