By Ximax Product code: 69535 Pack size: Each
Add some modern style to your home with this designer radiator from Ximax. It's suitable for use with central heating systems that run on hot water, making it ideal for most residential settings.
The radiator is mounted vertically and is suitable for a wide range of installations, such as a narrow dividing wall between rooms or inside a walk-in wardrobe. The unit comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee and it's made of durable steel too, so you can count on it to last a long time. Plus, the steel is pre-treated to ensure it's resistant to rust and corrosion.
It has a Delta T 50°C heat output, which means it will generate a comfortable +20°C room temperature. The unit's sleek design with anthracite powder-coating offers a sophisticated touch for the modern home. It's supplied with wall fixings, a plug and a vent to ensure you can mount it easily. Engineers have rigorously tested this radiator for safety and quality, including pressure testing it to 5.2 bar and manufacturing it under EN-442 European standards.
• Stylish designer radiator with slim modern panel design and side covers
• Steel construction with high quality pre-treatment and powder-coated finish
• Wall fixings, plug and vent included
• Maximum working temperature of 120°C
• Heat output calculated at Delta T50°C
• Pressure tested to 5.2 bar, with a maximum working pressure of 4 bar
• Connection size: 1/2"
• Projection from wall: 77mm
• Wall to centre: 50mm
• Manufactured and tested to EN-442
• Dimensions are height x width
• 10-year manufacturer's guarantee (T&Cs apply)
|Certification||Manufactured and tested to EN-442|
|Min Pressure (bar)||0.5|
|Max Pressure (bar)||4|
|User Guide||click here|
|Pack Contents||Radiator, fixings, blank and air plug|
|Pipe Centres (mm)||295mm|
|Fitted Depth (mm)||77|
|Max. Hot Water Temp||120°C|
|Range Name||Oxford Slim|
|Suitable Systems||Central Heating|
|Number of Sections||4|
|Radiator Style||Flat Panel|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN