By Ximax Product code: 21241 Pack size: Each
Choose this radiator from Ximax to ensure your living space is always at the right temperature. The unit is designed for residential and commercial settings with hot water central heating systems. It’s made of powder-coated steel that has undergone a high-quality pre-treatment. This makes it strong and ensures it's built to last, as it won't rust or corrode.
Since it's mounted horizontally, the radiator fits well in the dead-space below windows, saving you precious wall space elsewhere in your house. It projects just 71 mm from the wall, so it won't get in the way either. If you're looking to install this radiator on your own, you'll have no problems as it weighs only 15 kg. The product is safe and reliable as it meets EN-442 European standards for radiators and has been pressure tested to 5.2 bar.
• Stylish designer radiator with modern panel design
• Suitable for hot water central heating systems
• Steel construction with high quality pre-treatment and powder-coated finish.
• Easy to install with wall fixings, plug and vent included
• Maximum working temperature of 120°C
• Heat output calculated at Delta T50°C
• Pressure tested to 5.2 bar, with a maximum working pressure of 4 bar
• Connection size: 1/2"
• Projection from wall: 71 mm
• Wall to centre: 44 mm
• Manufactured and tested to EN-442
• 10-year manufacturer's guarantee (T&Cs apply)
|Certification||Manufactured and tested to EN-442|
|Min Pressure (bar)||0.5|
|Max Pressure (bar)||4|
|User Guide||click here|
|Pack Contents||Radiator, fixings, blank and air plug|
|Fitted Depth (mm)||71|
|Max. Hot Water Temp||120°C|
|Suitable Systems||Central Heating|
|Number of Sections||8|
|Radiator Style||Flat Panel|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN