• Connection size: 1/2"
• Heat output calculated at Delta T50°C
• Pressure tested to 5.2 bar, maximum working pressure 4 bar
• Maximum working temperature: 120°C
• Manufactured and tested to EN-442
Dimensions are height by width.
Stylish designer radiator with modern panel design, suitable for hot water central heating systems. Steel construction with high quality pre-treatment, and a powder-coated finish. Easy to install with wall fixings, plug & vent included.
10 year manufacturer's guarantee (T&Cs apply).
Projection from wall: 71mm
Wall to centre: 44mm
|Colour by dominance
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Ximax Oxford Single Designer Radiator 1800 x 445mm 2836Btu White is rated
Rated 5 out of
Great heat and very stylish
Really pleased with this new radiator in my refurbished kitchen....really delivers some heat. In fact the fitter said that he was interested to see how it performed, because he liked the design and needed something better for his bathroom. He was also impressed. Enough said.
Date published: 2019-09-30
Rated 5 out of
I ordered a similar radiator from well known online store. Yes, it was a little cheaper but, the time from order to scheduled delivery was a few days, this was delayed for few more, so I cancelled it. Order this one. A few quid more expensive, although I received in less than 24 hrs - it looks perfect and is probably of better quality than the cheaper one. Unfortunately I cannot rate the performance, reliability or specification yet, so I'm being positive and assumed the best. I'm very happy!
Date published: 2019-07-22