By Ximax Product code: 80810 Pack size: Each
If you're looking for a functional vertical radiator with a smart and plain design, then take a look at this Ximax Oxford plan designer radiator. It's suitable for hot water central heating systems and comes with all the parts you need to install it – wall fixings, a vent and a plug.
The simple white finish and plain surface design ensure that it looks fantastic against all kinds of paint or wallpaper backdrops, whether in bathrooms, kitchens or living rooms.The Ximax radiator is built with a steel construction and given a high-quality powder-coated finish to make sure it lasts.
You can trust that it's safe and reliable as it has a maximum working temperature of +120°C, a maximum working pressure of 4 bar and has been pressure tested to 5.2 bar. Plus, it meets EN-442 European standards for radiators and comes with a ten-year manufacturer's guarantee.
• Stylish designer radiator with a plain surface design
• Steel construction with high quality powder-coated finish
• Suitable for hot water central heating systems
• Easy to install with wall fixings, plug and vent included
• Pressure tested to 5.2 bar, with a maximum working pressure of 4 bar
• Maximum working temperature of 120°C
• Projection from wall: 75mm
• Wall to centre: 44mm
• Manufactured and tested to EN-442
• 10-year manufacturer guarantee (T&Cs apply)
|Certification||Manufactured and tested to EN-442|
|Min Pressure (bar)||0.5|
|Max Pressure (bar)||4|
|User Guide||click here|
|Pack Contents||Radiator, fixings, blank and air plug|
|Fitted Depth (mm)||75|
|Max. Hot Water Temp||120°C|
|Suitable Systems||Central Heating|
|Number of Sections||1|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN