By Ximax Product code: 77527 Pack size: Each
For a simple and stylish approach to heating, take a look at this Oxford plan radiator by Ximax. It's suitable for hot water central heating systems and comes in a clean anthracite finish that adds a subtle modern feature to any living space. The radiator is easy to fit as it comes fully supplied with everything you need to install it – those things being wall fixings, a plug and a vent.
Ximax's designer radiator is built with strong steel that's given a high-quality pre-treatment and a powder-coated finish to ensure its durability. It projects only 75 mm from the wall, which means it fits in most rooms, even small ones, and won't take up too much space. With its striking tone and practical dimensions, the radiator looks great in bathrooms, bedrooms and living rooms alike.
The radiator is safe and reliable as it's manufactured and tested to EN-442 European standards for radiators. Plus, it has a maximum working temperature +120°C, maximum working pressure of 4 bar and it's been pressure tested to 5.2 bar.
• Stylish designer radiator with a plain surface design
• Steel construction with high quality pre-treatment and powder-coated finish
• Suitable for hot water central heating systems
• Pressure tested to 5.2 bar, maximum working pressure of 4 bar
• Maximum working temperature of 120°C
• Heat outputs to Delta T50
• Projection from wall: 75mm
• Wall to centre: 44mm
• Wall fixings, plug and vent included
• Manufactured and tested to EN-442
|Certification||Manufactured and tested to EN-442|
|Min Pressure (bar)||0.5|
|Max Pressure (bar)||4|
|User Guide||click here|
|Pack Contents||Radiator, fixings, blank and air plug|
|Fitted Depth (mm)||75|
|Max. Hot Water Temp||120°C|
|Suitable Systems||Central Heating|
|Number of Sections||1|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN