• Connection size: 1/2"
• Heat output calculated at Delta T50°C
• Pressure tested to 5.2 bar, maximum working pressure 4 bar
• Maximum working temperature: 120°C
• Manufactured and tested to EN-442
• Projection from wall: 90mm - Wall to centre: 60mm
Dimensions are height by width.
Stylish designer radiator with modern panel design duo version, suitable for hot water central heating systems. Steel construction with high quality pre-treatment and a powder-coated finish. Easy to install, with wall fixings, plug and vent included.
10 year manufacturer's guarantee (T&Cs apply).
|Brand ||Ximax |
|Colour by dominance ||Anthracite |
|Width (mm) ||445 |
|Height (mm) ||1500 |
|BTU ||4000 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm Mon-Thurs and before 6pm Sunday
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 6pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Ximax Oxford Duo Designer Radiator 1500 x 445mm 3966Btu Anthracite is rated
Rated 3 out of
JohnnyB the builder
Fitting a real pain but works ok
The welded receptor for the brackets are not placed that exact that you can carefully measure the drill holes first. Also if you only use one fixing as advised the weight of the rad turns the bracket. This is the first time I`ve fitted a vertical rad and it was very difficult to get it straight because the fixings are relatively close together compared to a horizontal one and adjusting it was very difficult due to the access, weight and uncertainty of which bracket is wrong. I fitted all four brackets first and it was a real nightmare.
So if you`re like me and want to see that bubble smack bang in the middle, here`s some real instructions from someone who`s actually fitted one!
1 use two screws in every bracket
2 fit one top one permanently
3 take your best guess and fit the other top one with one screw, try rad and adjust brkt (adjusting is sadly going in the side of the rawplug or elongating the hole with a file) and then fit second screw when you`re happy
4 then its fairly simple to measure for the bottom brackets making sure they are just a mm below taking weight or your bubble is all wrong again
Once fitted connections were all straightforward and it seems to work well and looks good
Date published: 2020-09-02
Rated 1 out of
Looks stylish but not fit for purpose
Bought this to replace an older radiator for a kitchen revamp and to use in the vertical mode. From what I have now observed these rads. should not be sold for vertical use as shown in adverts, if there are more conventional rads. on the system. The reason being; is that each panel is only connected to the in/out tubes by tiny holes ~2-3mm. So, when plumbed in from the base the incoming hot water will take the path of least resistance. Possibly plumbing in diagonally (top/bottom) might work. Of course, if plumbed horizontally incoming water would have to rise & work across the panels to reach the outlet.
Date published: 2019-10-15