By Ximax Product code: 40494 Pack size: Each
Keep a room toasty while making a bold statement with this innovative designer radiator. Its tall tubular design refuses to be ignored and adds a touch of style, as well as warmth, to a bedroom, entrance hall or living area.
A radiator like this is not only for home use but also looks great in offices or reception areas. Its combination of functionality and creative design makes it a unique and beautiful heating solution that is bound to get your guests talking. It's suitable to use with any hot water central heating system.
The duo design of the radiator makes sure it performs to a high standard as it uses very little water and heats up quickly – this, in turn, helps to reduce your heating bills. It also radiates heat well to give a room an even and comfortable ambient temperature.
If you're thinking of installing the radiator yourself, then you can rest easy knowing you won't be rushing around for accessories as the product is supplied with wall fixings, a vent and a plug. This product meets EN-442, which is the European standard for radiators, so it's undergone strict testing for safety and reliability.
• Stylish designer radiator with a tubular design
• Steel construction with high quality pre-treatment and powder-coated finish
• Suitable for hot water central heating systems
• Pressure tested to 13 bar, maximum working pressure of 10 bar
• Maximum working temperature of 120°C
• Heat outputs to Delta T50
• Projection from wall: 79mm
• Wall to centre: 43mm
• Supplied with wall fixings, plug and vent included
• Manufactured and tested to EN-442
|Certification||Manufactured and tested to EN-442|
|Min Pressure (bar)||0.5|
|Max Pressure (bar)||10|
|User Guide||click here|
|Pack Contents||Radiator, fixings, blank and air plug|
|Fitted Depth (mm)||79|
|Max. Hot Water Temp||120°C|
|Suitable Systems||Central Heating|
|Number of Sections||8|
|Radiator Style||Round Tube|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN