By Ximax Product code: 47122 Pack size: Each
Don't cramp your style by trying to hide an unattractive radiator. This designer product from Ximax steps up the heat levels and can easily be fully incorporated into the decor of your home. The radiator's highly attractive design consists of sleek tubular bars that run vertically down a wall to bring a touch of industrial artwork to a room. You can use it in a bedroom or bathroom, or even an entrance hall to wow your guests as they walk through the front door.
Wall fixings, a plug and a vent are supplied with it, so it's ready to install out of the box.
The radiator is designed to give you maximum heat while taking up very little room, so it's a great choice for a small space. As it's made of high-quality steel, you know it will be long-lasting, so you get a maximum bang for your buck.
This radiator has been manufactured and tested to meet European safety standards for indoor radiators, which means you don't have to worry about it causing a hazard in your home. It's suitable to use with any hot water central heating system and keeps rooms snug and warm, thanks to its innovative technology that spreads heat evenly and efficiently.
• Round 60 mm tube designer radiator with efficient tube-in-tube system
• High performance and maximum output
• Suitable for hot water central heating systems
• Steel construction with high quality pre-treatment and powder-coated finish
• Easy to install with wall fixings, plug and vent included
• Maximum working temperature of 120°C
• Heat output calculated at Delta T50
• Pressure tested to 13 bar, maximum working pressure of 10 bar
• Connection size: 1/2"
• Projection from wall: 116 mm
• Wall to centre: 41 mm
• Dimensions are height x width
• Manufactured and tested to EN-442
•10-year manufacturer's guarantee (T&Cs apply)
|Certification||Manufactured and tested to EN-442|
|Min Pressure (bar)||0.5|
|Max Pressure (bar)||10|
|User Guide||click here|
|Pack Contents||Radiator, fixings, blank and air plug|
|Fitted Depth (mm)||125|
|Max. Hot Water Temp||120°C|
|Range Name||Devon Round|
|Suitable Systems||Central Heating|
|Number of Sections||8|
|Radiator Style||Round Tube-in-Tube|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN