By Ximax Product code: 52208 Pack size: Each
This designer radiator from Ximax has a stylish modern look with seven horizontal oval bars. It's constructed from high-quality steel and finished with a powder coating that creates a smart gloss effect and helps it to resist corrosion.
The radiator's compact dimensions make it a good choice for fitting into a small space such as underneath a window. It's suitable for use with hot water central heating systems. The radiator can be used at pressures between 0.5 bar and 10 bar, and with hot water up to a maximum temperature of 120°C, for those really cold winter nights.
Its heat output is calculated at Delta T50, the European testing standard for modern boilers, which makes it easy to calculate whether it will heat your living space efficiently. It's simple to install using the supplied wall fixings and vent, and the water comes through a 1/2" inlet connection.
• Stylish designer radiator with modern oval design
• Steel construction with high quality pre-treatment and powder-coated finish
• Easy to install with wall fixings, plug and vent included
• Maximum working temperature of 120°C
• Heat output calculated at Delta T50
• Pressure tested to 13 bar with a maximum working pressure of 10 bar
• Connection size: 1/2"
• Projection from wall: 102 mm
• Wall to centre: 62 mm
• Radiator dimensions are height x width
• 10-year manufacturer's guarantee (T&Cs apply)
• Manufactured and tested to EN-442
|Certification||Manufactured and tested to EN-442|
|Min Pressure (bar)||0.5|
|Max Pressure (bar)||10|
|User Guide||click here|
|Pack Contents||Radiator, fixings, blank and air plug|
|Pipe Centres (mm)||1800mm|
|Fitted Depth (mm)||102|
|Max. Hot Water Temp||120°C|
|Suitable Systems||Central Heating|
|Number of Sections||8|
|Radiator Style||Oval Profile|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN