By Ximax Product code: 48419 Pack size: Each
This radiator from Ximax is built to a particularly stylish modern design with 10 vertical bars that have an oval profile. It's constructed from high-quality steel and a powder coating gives it a smart, corrosion-resistant semi-gloss finish.
Its compact dimensions mean it will fit neatly into a small space such as underneath a window. And you shouldn't face any issues getting it up and running as the supplied wall fixings, vent and plug make it very easy to install.
This radiator is suitable for use with hot water central heating systems. It can be used with hot water up to a maximum temperature of 120°C, meaning that it will give out enough heat to warm the coldest of nights. The operating pressure range is 0.5 bar to 10 bar.
Its heat output is calculated at Delta T50, the European testing standard for modern boilers, which makes it easy to calculate the heat output of the radiator and figure out whether it will provide efficient heating for your living space. The water is supplied through a 1/2" inlet connection.
• Stylish designer radiator with modern oval design
• Steel construction with high quality pre-treatment and powder-coated finish
• Easy to install with wall fixings, plug and vent included
• Pressure tested to 13 bar, with a maximum working pressure of 10 bar
• Maximum working temperature of 120°C
• Heat output calculated at Delta T50
• Connection size: 1/2"
• Projection from wall: 102mm
• Wall to centre: 62mm
• 10-year manufacturer's guarantee (T&Cs apply)
• Manufactured and tested to EN 442
|Certification||Manufactured and tested to EN-442|
|Min Pressure (bar)||0.5|
|Max Pressure (bar)||10|
|User Guide||click here|
|Pack Contents||Radiator, fixings, blank and air plug|
|Fitted Depth (mm)||102|
|Max. Hot Water Temp||120°C|
|Suitable Systems||Central Heating|
|Number of Sections||10|
|Radiator Style||Oval Profile|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN