Stylish designer radiator with modern oval design. Steel construction with high quality pre-treatment and powder-coated finish. 10 year manufacturer's guarantee (T&Cs apply).
• Connection size: 1/2"
• Heat output calculated at Delta T50°C
• Wall fixings, plug and vent included
• Max working temperature : 120°C
• Pressure tested to 13 bar, max working pressure 10 bar
• Manufactured and tested to EN-442
• Projection from wall: 92mm and wall to center: 52mm
Dimensions are height by width.
|Brand ||Ximax |
|Colour by dominance ||Anthracite |
|Width (mm) ||294 |
|Height (mm) ||1500 |
|Unavailable offshore || |
|BTU ||1700 |
|Max Pressure ||10 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Ximax Bristol Designer Radiator 1500 x 294mm 1654Btu Single Anthracite is rated
Rated 1 out of
It looks great, but started leaking after 1 day
I bought this for fitting during a kitchen refurbishment. The brackets are poor, difficult to line up, plastic inserts are useless. It was fitted on Saturday, on Sunday morning there was some water under it, I thought it would be a loose connection, I managed to find the leak while using my camera phone to see up the back. It was leaking from a welded join between the centre vertical and bottom horizontal, it was a rusty hole.
Date published: 2020-01-27
Rated 4 out of
Stylish Radiator at excellent price, brackets could be improved, plastic expansion inserts do not fit and are impossible to keep in place when hanging rad. If brackets are able to be viewed from side then they are very unslightly and would be improved by the supply of a small cover to clip over. Otherwise good value for money
Date published: 2019-06-26