By Ximax Product code: 83458 Pack size: Each
This vertically oriented designer radiator comes from the brand Ximax, who have dovetailed form and function to perfection. The radiator is adept at bringing warmth to your home while at the same time serving as a feature that will enhance your interior decor. The slim triangular tubes create an elegant look that will fit in well with any contemporary home. You'll be able to enjoy its practical and visual benefits straight away too, as it's a cinch to install and comes with wall fixings, a plug, and a vent all included.
The radiator is constructed from high-quality steel and its white powder-coated gloss finish provides protection against corrosion and gives it a smart modern appearance. It's suitable for use with hot water central heating systems.
The heat output is calculated at Delta T50, the European testing standard for modern boilers, which makes it easy to calculate the heat output of the radiator and figure out how well it will heat your living space. This radiator can be used with hot water up to a maximum temperature of 120°C meaning it can give out enough heat to warm the coldest of nights.
• Slim triangular-shaped tubes give this radiator its designer status
• Fits perfectly into any modern home
• Suitable for hot water central heating systems
• Steel construction with high quality pre-treatment and powder-coated finish
• Easy to install
• Pressure tested to 13 bar, with a maximum working pressure of 10 bar
• Maximum working temperature of 120°C
• Heat output calculated at Delta T50
• Connection size: 1/2"
• Projection from wall: 86 mm
• Wall to centre: 41 mm
• Dimensions are height x width
• 10-year manufacturer's guarantee (T&Cs apply)
• Wall fixings, plug & vent included
• Manufactured and tested to EN-442
|Certification||Manufactured and tested to EN-442|
|Min Pressure (bar)||0.5|
|Max Pressure (bar)||10|
|User Guide||click here|
|Pack Contents||Radiator, fixings, blank and air plug|
|Fitted Depth (mm)||105|
|Max. Hot Water Temp||120°C|
|Suitable Systems||Central Heating|
|Number of Sections||20|
|Radiator Style||Triangular Profile|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN