By Werner Product code: 34310 Pack size: Each
Carrying out work at height? Using this fibreglass swingback stepladder from Werner gives you the confidence to do it with speed and safety in mind. The ladder is tough, durable and designed with non-conductive stiles – a perfect choice for most jobs, but particularly if you’re working around electricity.
On top of the ladder, the innovative HolsterTop™ gives you space to hold essential equipment such as paint or tools – keeping these items within easy reach while you work means fewer trips up and down the ladder, so you’ll get the job done faster.
Slip-resistant treads provide extra grip so you can stand on the ladder confidently, while heavy-duty bracing and footpads improve strength and stability. It’s weather-resistant too, thanks to a seven-layer fibreglass construction that won’t absorb moisture, corrode or rust.
• Eight-tread swingback stepladder with a safe working height of 3.15m (10ft 4in)
• Non-conductive fibreglass stiles are ideal for working around electricity
• HolsterTop™ helps you hold paint, tools and equipment securely on the ladder
• Slip-resistant treads offer more grip for safe and comfortable standing
• H-spreader makes single-handed operation quicker and easier
• Heavy-duty bracing and footpads for greater strength and stability
• Seven-layer fibreglass is resistant to moisture, corrosion and rust
• 150kg load capacity
• Approved to the latest EN131 standard
|Max Height (m)||3.15|
|Max Weight (kg)||150|
|Number of Sections||1|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN