By Werner Product code: 95920 Pack size: Each
If you need to carry out jobs at height, make sure you’ve got this Werner triple extension ladder nearby so you can do them with speed, confidence and safety. The compact ladder is just 2.45m long when closed, but can extend to 5.81m – that’s a safe working height of up to 6.38m.
This ladder is made using high grade aluminium, and features box section stiles for added rigidity and sturdiness – this ensures maximum performance on the job site. Other features include unique wraparound top clips with smooth-glide runners to reduce wear and tear, as well as slip-resistant square shaped rungs and a wide stabiliser for added safety during use.
• Triple section extension ladder extends to 5.81m (19ft)
• Offers a safe working height of up to 6.38m (20ft 9in)
• Robust box section stiles ensure high durability for professional use
• High performance ladder level gauge for accurate positioning
• Heavy duty wide stabiliser with slip-resistant feet for added safety
• Slip-resistant square rungs for comfort and security
• Wraparound top clips with smooth-glide runners to reduce wear and tear
• Locking catches secure sections together for safer use and easy transportation
• Maximum load capacity of 150kg (including tools and materials)
• Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
• Safe working height based on 1.75m (5ft 9in) as the average reach height of a person
|Max Height (m)||2.5|
|Max Height (m)||5.81|
|Max Weight (kg)||150|
|Number of Sections||3|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN