By Wago Product code: 41632 Pack size: 20 Pack
• Convenient wiring via extremely compact design
• 50% faster than screws
• Push-in termination of up to eight solid and stranded conductors
• Conductor range: 0.75 … 4 mm² “s“ and 1.5 … 4 mm² “st“
• Any combination of conductor sizes is possible
• PUSH WIRE® connection terminates solid or 7 stranded copper conductors
• Voltage 450V
• Rated current 32A
• Ambient temperature (operation) +85 °C
• Continuous operating temperature +105 °C
Products it can be used with:
• WAGOBOX junction boxes such as 207-33019 (54159) & 207-3304 (94816)
• Mounting carries 2773 series such as 2773-500
• 207 Gel boxes such as 207-1331, 207-1332,& 207-1333
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN