Replacement filter unit for the Vent Axia Pure Air Room 71474 and Vent Axia Pure Air Room X Air Purifiers 39060 .
• Easy to replace for increased convenience
• Recommended to be changed every 3 to 6 months
• Features the advanced 6 stage filtration process
6 stage filtration process:
• Washable Pre-Filter - collects the larger particles from the air flowing through it, protecting the HEPA filter while increasing the service life of the following filters.
• HEPA Filter - ‘High-Efficiency Particulate Air’ filter removes 99.9% of particles in the air including diesel, pet allergens, pollen, viruses, mould and bacteria by trapping them inside the filter material.
• Activated Carbon Filter - has a huge surface area that removes volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odours, and other gaseous pollutants from the air by trapping the gas molecules in the charcoal.
• Cold Catalyst Filter - speeds up the decomposition of organic compounds in the air, breaking them into harmless molecules such as H2O and CO2.
• Ultraviolet Light - a disinfection method using short-wavelength ultraviolet light to inactivate bacteria and viruses.
• Ionizer - last stage of the filtration process, generating negatively charged ions that adhere to small particulate materials statically charging them. This attracts other particles creating larger clusters, that can then be absorbed by the filter at the start of the cycle.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN