• IPX4, 220-240V, 14W
• Single speed bathroom/toilet fan with indication light and back draught shutter
• 17mm ultra low profile grille
• Low power consumption
• Ball bearing motor for vertical or horizontal mounting
|Brand ||Vent Axia |
|Type ||Timer |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Vent-Axia 100mm Silhouette Extractor Fan Timer is rated
Rated 2 out of
Very shoddy product design.
Lack of rigidity in mounting face plate. Printed circuit board inadequately screened from moisture and for electrical safety. Fiddly undersize connection terminals. Minor consolation is that it's working, but for how long?
Date published: 2019-08-31
Rated 2 out of
Not as described- no indication light, low quality
Bought as a like-for-like replacement for the same model (Silhouette 100 from about 2009), but unfortunately Vent Axia have reduced the quality since then. I liked the indication light on the last one as you can tell at a glance whether the fan is on, even when the shower is running. Despite being shown on the product photos and in the brochure ("with indication light") the light is NOT present on the current model. The space for the light is on the circuit board but it's just not there. The front grille provided now has a small grille in it (which will allow humidity onto the cicuit board, presumably they are saving money by using the same front grille as the humidistat model) and the fuse on the circuit board is no longer waterproofed like on the previous model, which is poor for something in a humid enviroment since the fuse could get shorted (particularly now they have that hole in the front grille).
Overall I don't see what advantage this gives over a cheaper make, the extra quality touches you used to see with Vent Axia are no longer there.
Date published: 2019-05-12