• IPX4, 220-240V, 8.7W
• Fully opening and closing non-transparent shutters for improved insulation and privacy
• Ball bearing motor for vertical or horizontal application
• 1 of 2 speeds selectable at installation
• Low power consumption
• Suitable for wall, ceiling, panel and window mounting
|Brand ||Vent Axia |
|IP Rating ||IPX4 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Vent-Axia 100mm Lo-Carbon Silhouette Extractor Fan Humidistat is rated
Rated 3 out of
Daily TS customer
Not yet fitted the 4 fans yet. The fans wasvreasinably priced against other competitors, but think they should of included the flexuble hosing.
It would of been very useful if Tool Station included the room clearance rates to support fan products.
Date published: 2019-12-22
Rated 5 out of
Direct replacement unit
I've found that domestic ceiling mounted extractor fans have a life expectancy of circa 5 years. In that time they develop bearing rumble which becomes an annoyance leading to replacement. So that's what this is a direct replacement for a previous incarnation of a Vent-Axia unit. I chose the Lo-Carbon variant to see how that compares. Four screws a 100mm pipe clamp and a triple wire electrical connection and it was done. Nice and quiet and a low profile ... so far so good. The materials of construction are plastic and robust enough to do the job. Simple to adjust.
Date published: 2019-06-16