By Van Guard Product code: 77016 Pack size: Each
A set of aluminium roof bars that are specifically designed for the Ford Transit Connect 2014 onwards. Supplied with 2 pairs of easily adjustable load straps. Each ULTIBar has been tested up to 80kg per bar. Designed to utilise the vehicle manufacturer's mounting points, and provided with detailed fitting instructions for easy installation. No drilling of the roof is required Not suitable for Double Cab, Combi or Crew models.
Cross-members (mm) L x W x D = 1400 x 60 x 30.
• Weight - 7.8kg.
• Each individual ULTI Bar has been tested up to 80kg per bar. However for your van's actual load carrying capacity please always refer to your vehicle's handbook. Comes complete with galvanised powder coated steel brackets.
• Only suitable for LWB (L2) models.
• Not suitable for Double Cab, Combi or Crew models.
• Fitting Approximate fitting time 45 minutes. Detailed fitting instructions fixings are supplied with this product. Retain instructions for future reference.
• Designed to utilise the vehicle manufacturers 1st, 3rd and 5th mounting points from the front of the van.
• Please note: To secure the front roof brackets, carefully loosen the edge of the roof liner enough to hold the front fixing point tool supplied up to the fixing point.
• No drilling of the roof is required to fit this product. One-man fit. Maximum load is in accordance with the vehicle manufacturers load bearing capacity (refer to vehicle handbook).
• Aerodynamic to reduce wind noise
• Tested to 80kg per bar
• T-slot allows for use of roof accessories
|Type||Automotive Safety & Security|
|User Guide||click here|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN