Providing higher flow rates than an instantaneous water heater and perfect for storing up to 10 litres of hot water from a cold mains water supply, the compact Instaflow stored water heater is designed for a discreet under-sink installation and gives quick heat up times with variable temperature settings up to a maximum of 75°C.
• Stored hot water heater fed by cold mains water supply
• Efficient way to deliver hot water on demand where there is no central supply available
• Wall mounted under-sink installation with top connectors
• Quick heat up time and variable temperature settings (with a maximum temperature of 75°C)
• 10L heat up time: 23 minutes
• Temperature selection is located on the front of the unit for ease of operation
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel tank, enamel coated with magnesium anode protection
• 2 year parts and labour guarantee (UK only)
Triton Instaflow 10L Stored Water Heater specification:
• Capacity: 10L
• Power rating: 2kW (230V)
• Energy rating: B
• Installation: Wall mount (brackets supplied)
• Electrical connection: 10A plug socket
• Thermostatic temperature control
• Max. Temperature: 75°C
• Min. pressure: 0.5 bar
• Max. pressure: 6 bar
• Connection: 1/2" BSP
|Inlet Connection||1/2" BSP|
|Max. Hot Water Temp||75°C|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN