By Triton Showers Product code: 91373 Pack size: Each
Providing higher flow rates than an instantaneous water heater and perfect for storing up to 5 litres of hot water from a cold mains water supply, the compact Instaflow stored water heater is designed for a discreet under-sink installation and gives quick heat up times with variable temperature settings up to a maximum of 75°C.
• Stored hot water heater fed by cold mains water supply
• Efficient way to deliver hot water on demand where there is no central supply available
• Wall mounted under-sink installation with top connectors
• Quick heat up time and variable temperature settings (with a maximum temperature of 75°C)
• 5L heat up time: 15 minutes
• Temperature selection is located on the front of the unit for ease of operation
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel tank, enamel coated with magnesium anode protection
• 2 year parts and labour guarantee (UK only)
Triton Instaflow 5L Stored Water Heater specification:
• Capacity: 5L
• Power rating: 1.5kW (230V)
• Energy rating: B
• Installation: Wall mount (brackets supplied)
• Electrical connection: 10A plug socket
• Thermostatic temperature control
• Max. Temperature: 75°C
• Min. pressure: 0.5 bar
• Max. pressure: 6 bar
• Connection: 1/2" BSP
|Min Pressure (bar)||0.5|
|Max Pressure (bar)||6|
|User Guide||click here|
|Inlet Connection||1/2" BSP|
|Max. Hot Water Temp||75°C|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN