Trade rated router for multiple routing applications. 1/2" shank capacity. Soft start motor to minimise start up movement, and powerful 2100 watt motor for assured, consistent performance.
• Supplied with 1/2" collet and 1/4" reducing sleeve
• Built in fine height adjustment
• Micro-adjustable fence
• Trammel adapter supplied for circle and curve cutting
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Trend T7 1/2" 2100W Variable Speed Router 230V is rated
Rated 1 out of
If you have used a dewalt or trend t11 do not think of buying this. It’s aimed at diy. Not professional use. It’s very loud and feels very cheap. I cut one piece of work top and returned. Trust me spend a bit more
Date published: 2019-12-02
Rated 2 out of
Excess play in plunge pillars even when locked off, returned and exchanged by super staff.
Date published: 2019-11-28
Rated 5 out of
Adjustable speed best I've used.
Great Router, especially for the price. Smooth plunge and the adjustable speed works really well for working with different wood.
Date published: 2019-11-16