By Trend Product code: 38840 Pack size: Each
• Chuck size: ¼” Hex
• No-load speed: low 0-2400, high 0-2800 rpm
• Impact rate: 3000 ipm
• Max torque: 130 Nm
• Trigger: Variable speed
• High performance brushless motor – Longer motor life, more Power, More run time
• Two speeds – Increased control when driving thin gauge screws and heavy duty fixings
• 130Nm Torque – High torque rating for driving longer and heavier gauge fixings
• No load cut off reverse function – Automatically switches off once the load is free of torque
• Variable speed trigger – Allows precision starting and final positioning of fixings to prevent shearing
• 1/4in Sleeve chuck – Quick release chuck takes all standard 1/4in hex shank bits
• LED Work light – Illuminates the work area to aid positioning
• Toggle switch selectors – Push button switching between speed and ‘No Load Cut Off’ functions
• Compact profile – For access into confined areas
• Slimline sculpted grip – Ergonomic grip for comfortable control over extended periods
• Up to 850 x 50mm screws (5Ah battery in PSE)
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN