By Trend Product code: 19032 Pack size: Each
• No load speed: 0-500/0-2000 rpm
• Impact Rate: 0-9000/0-36000 ipm
• Drilling capacity: steel 13mm/masonry 13mm/wood 32mm
• Max torque: 45 Nm
• High performance brushless motor – Longer motor life, more Power, More run time
• 13mm Capacity 3 jaw sleeveless Jacobs chuck – All metal construction for fast, single-handed bit swaps
• All metal gearbox – Maximises power through the drill and increases lifespan
• 2 Speed gearbox – Ensures the drill is working to maximum performance levels at all times
• 3 Functions – For drilling in wood and metal, masonry plus screwdriving functions
• 0 - 500 & 0 – 2000 No load speeds – Low speed gear setting for extra power when boring bigger diameters in timber, fast speed for efficient drilling in metal and masonry
• Mode section collar – separate over-ride collar for torque settings for fast changeover between drilling and driving operations
• 21 Torque settings – Allows controlled repeatable driving in all materials
• Slimline grip – Ergonomic grip for comfortable control over extended periods
• LED Work light –illuminates the work area to help positioning
• Trigger: Variable speed
• Chuck: Jacobs 13mm metal keyless chuck
• Up to 33 Locks drilled (200 x 70mm holes drilled in PSE - 6 holes per 63mm mortise lock)
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN