By Trend Product code: 43948 Pack size: Each
Trend LOCK/JIG Lock Jig used with plunge router to cut mortise & faceplate recesses for door locks. For mortice locks & latches. Comes with 16 steel templates. Doors 34mm - 58mm thick. Fast, Clean & Accurate Results.
Contractor jig with interchangeable templates for use with a plunge router to cut the mortise & face-plate recess for popular door locks.
• Contractor jig with interchangeable templates for use with a 1/2"" plunge router to cut the mortise & face-plate recess for popular door locks.
• Makes fast, clean & accurate mortices on doors from 34mm to 58mm thick, in hardwood, softwood and wood based doors
• Supplied with 16 interchangeable templates for the lock bodies and faceplate cuts. Ideal for mortice locks, sash locks and tubular latches.
• Used with a 63mm long 12mm diameter cutter, making mortice and faceplate cuts with the same cutter for speedy installations.
• Requires a 1/2"" plunge router with a 80mm plunge, fitted with a 30mm guide bush with 6mm spigot.
|Order value:||Under £10||£10 & over|
|Express usually Next Business Day before 6pm||£5||Free|
|Turbo usually Next Business Day before 12 noon||£10||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns