By Craft Product code: 87452 Pack size: Each
Trend CSB/23524 saw blade for use in hard and softwoods and sheet materials.
• Part of the CraftPro range for affordable high quality and consistent performance. With a 15 degree hook and 2.6mm kerf, the CSB/23524 is a replacement for mains circular saws with 235mm blades, offering a medium coarse finish.
•The ideal blade for the Bosch GKS85, Makita 5903R, 5903RK, Milwaukee CS85SB, CS85CBE, Dewalt D23700, Hikoki C9U3 and C9SA3, the ATB (Alternative Top Bevel) tooth pattern is perfect for hard and softwoods and sheet materials.
• Premium quality Micro-granular Tungsten Carbide tips are silver brazed and precision ground for high end performance and edge retention across the board.
• Precision reamed 30mm bore for ultimate smooth, clean cutting performance.
• All Trend sawblades are laser etched on the reverse to indicate they meet European Standard EN847-1/2 for the assurance and guarantee of quality.
• Comes with 25mm & 16mm bushing washers.
|Bore Size (mm)||30|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) usually before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery before 12 noon Next Business Day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN