By Trend Product code: 47703 Pack size: Each
Trend CSB/CC30564 crosscut saw blade for use in hard and softwoods and sheet materials.
• Part of the CraftPro range for affordable high quality and consistent performance. With a negative 5 degree hook and 3.0mm kerf, the CSB/CC30564 is a replacement for mains mitre saws with 305mm blades, offering a a medium coarse finish.
• The ideal blade for the Makita LS1219, 1216, Dewalt DWS780, Metabo KGS305M, Hikoki C12RSH2, Scheppach HM120L, Bosch GCM12 (GDL), SIP 01504 and Ryobi EMS305RG, the ATB (Alternative Top Bevel) tooth pattern is perfect for hard and softwoods and sheet materials.
• Premium quality Micro-granular Tungsten Carbide tips are silver brazed and precision ground for high end performance and edge retention across the board.
• Precision reamed 30mm bore for ultimate smooth, clean cutting performance.
• All Trend sawblades are laser etched on the reverse to indicate they meet European Standard EN847-1/2 for the assurance and guarantee of quality.
|Bore Size (mm)||30|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN