By Craft Product code: 24185 Pack size: Each
Trend CSB/21048 Sawblade for use in hard and softwoods and sheet materials.
• Part of the CraftPro range for affordable high quality and consistent performance. With a 15 degree hook and 2.4mm kerf, the CSB/21048 is a replacement for mains circular saws with 210mm blades, offering a medium finish.
• The ideal for the Makita 5008MG and 5008MGAJ, the ATB (Alternative Top Bevel) tooth pattern is perfect for hard and softwoods and sheet materials.
• Premium quality Micro-granular Tungsten Carbide tips are silver brazed and precision ground for high end performance and edge retention across the board.
• Precision reamed 30mm bore for ultimate smooth, clean cutting performance.
All Trend sawblades are laser etched on the reverse to indicate they meet European Standard EN847-1/2 for the assurance and guarantee of quality.
• Comes with 25mm bushing washer.
|Bore Size (mm)||30|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) usually before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery before 12 noon Next Business Day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery order by 4pm Friday||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery order by 4pm Saturday||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN