Trend CSB/AP16052 aluminium/plastic saw blade for use in safe cutting of plastics and alloy with plunge saws.
• Part of the CraftPro range for affordable high quality and consistent performance. With a negative 6 degree hook and 2.2mm kerf, the CSB/AP16052 is a replacement for mains plunge saws with 160mm blades, offering a faster cut with medium finish.
• The ideal blade for the Festool TS55, TSC55 and Scheppach PL55-P2, the TCP (Triple Chip) tooth pattern gives an extra fine finish in plastic, aluminium and worktop.
• Premium quality Micro-granular Tungsten Carbide tips are silver brazed and precision ground for high end performance and edge retention across the board.
• Precision reamed 20mm bore for ultimate smooth, clean cutting performance.
• All Trend sawblades are laser etched on the reverse to indicate they meet European Standard EN847-1/2 for the assurance and guarantee of quality.
|Bore Size (mm)||20|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN