Supplied With 3 Bearing guides. For No 0, 10 and 20 size biscuits. Accurate joint alignment. K' Mark to identify safe depth. PTFE Coating to minimise heat. Used commonly for kitchen worktops. Joinery & construction work.
Trend CraftPro 1/4" Shank Biscuit Jointer Router Cutter Set for secure joints. Biscuit Jointer Router Set.
This two wing self-guiding Tungsten Carbide Tipped slotting cutter is ideal for biscuit jointing.
• Bearing guided biscuit Jointer Set for accurate joint alignment – C152X1/4TC
• Makes secure joints in kitchen worktops and general joinery and construction work
• Supplied with three bearings for 0, 10 and 20 sized biscuits
• Includes etched ‘K’ Mark indicator on the shank for correct insertion depth, ensuring safe working practices and correct operation
• PTFE coating on the body helps reduce resin, friction and subsequent heat build-up in use to increase cutter lifespan.
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Trend Biscuit Jointer Router Set 37.2mm is rated
Rated 5 out of
The wee dinger
Great piece of kit, very sharp & easily cuts oak, leaving a very accurate & pin-sharp slot for the biscuit. Instructions clear & concise, very easy to use. Not a professional, just an enthusiastic amateur arboreal practitioner.
Date published: 2020-05-02
Rated 5 out of
Trend cutters always good
bought this in the middle of a job....,laying a parquet floor. i had been using my table saw to cut grooves but decided to invest in a biscuit cutter - 4mm just the right size. Went for the Pro as higher quality and only £3 extra. Job accelerated and now almost complete.
i now have another router tool for my collection. Ready for the next job.
Date published: 2019-12-03