By Trend Product code: 66202 Pack size: Each
Trend CraftPro 1/4" Straight Router Cutter for engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising. Straight Shank Router Cutter. 12.7mm Diameter x 31.8mm Cut Depth. Bottom cut feature. K' Mark indicates safe depth. PTFE Coating to minimise heat.
Suitable for a wide range of applications such as engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising.
• 12.7mm x 31.8mm Shank two flute carbide tips for durable performance in timber and timber based materials - C022X1/4TC
• Bottom cut feature for plunge cut work. Ideal for stopped grooves and shallow mortices, inlaying, edge banding, rebating and templating work with guide bushes
• Imperial dimensions for matched compatibility with sheet materials and ironmongery
• Includes etched ‘K’ Mark indicator on the shank for correct insertion depth, ensuring safe working practices and correct operation
• PTFE coating on the body helps reduce resin, friction and subsequent heat build-up in use to increase cutter lifespan.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN