By Trend Product code: 66202 Pack size: Each
Trend CraftPro 1/4" Straight Router Cutter for engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising. Straight Shank Router Cutter. 12.7mm Diameter x 31.8mm Cut Depth. Bottom cut feature. K' Mark indicates safe depth. PTFE Coating to minimise heat.
Suitable for a wide range of applications such as engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising.
• 12.7mm x 31.8mm Shank two flute carbide tips for durable performance in timber and timber based materials - C022X1/4TC
• Bottom cut feature for plunge cut work. Ideal for stopped grooves and shallow mortices, inlaying, edge banding, rebating and templating work with guide bushes
• Imperial dimensions for matched compatibility with sheet materials and ironmongery
• Includes etched ‘K’ Mark indicator on the shank for correct insertion depth, ensuring safe working practices and correct operation
• PTFE coating on the body helps reduce resin, friction and subsequent heat build-up in use to increase cutter lifespan.
|Order value:||Under £10||£10 & over|
|Express usually Next Business Day before 6pm||£5||Free|
|Turbo usually Next Business Day before 12 noon||£10||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns