By Trend Product code: 73831 Pack size: Each
Trend CraftPro 1/4" Round Over Router Cutter for edge detailing on curved and straight work. 9.5mm Radius x 12.7mm cut depth. Extra bearing for Ovolo Cuts. Durable - Carbide TCT Tips. K' Mark indicating safe depth. PTFE coating to minimise heat.
Self-guiding cutters for rounding over edges (without a side fence.)
• Two flute carbide TCT tips for cleaner cutting edges and fast clearance of waste in all timber and timber based materials - C078X1/4TC
• Bearing guided classic round over detail for edge detailing on curved and straight work with additional bearing for quirked Ovolo detail option.
• 9.5mm radius will cut full bullnose profile for detailing work on 19mm stock. 1/4in shank for smaller routers and easy control for hand held use.
• PTFE coating to minimise heat and resin build up for increased cutter performance and longevity.
• 1/4'in shank for easy control in smaller routers with ‘K’ mark shank to ensure safe working practices.
|Order value:||Under £10||£10 & over|
|Express usually Next Business Day before 6pm||£5||Free|
|Turbo usually Next Business Day before 12 noon||£10||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns