By Trend Product code: 11443 Pack size: Each
Trend CraftPro 1/4" Round Over Router Cutter for rounding over edges. 6.3mm Radius x 12.7mm Cut Depth. Durable - Carbide TCT Tips. Extra bearing for Ovolo cuts. K' Mark indicating safe depth. PTFE Coating to minimise heat.
Self-guiding cutters for rounding over edges do not require a side fence 6.3mm diameter x 12.77mm cutting depth - C076X1/4TC
• Two flute carbide TCT tips for cleaner cutting edges and fast clearance of waste in all timber and timber based materials – C076X1/4TC.
• Bearing guided classic round over detail for edge detailing on curved and straight work with additional bearing for quirked Ovolo detail option.
• 1/4in radius for matched imperial replication work, ideal for lighter round over and Ovolo detail or bullnosing on thinner stock.
• PTFE coating to minimise heat and resin build up for increased cutter performance and longevity.
• 1/4in shank for easy control in smaller routers with ‘K’ mark shank to ensure safe working practices.
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) usually before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery before 12 noon Next Business Day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery order by 4pm Friday||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery order by 4pm Saturday||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following: