By Trend Product code: 33846 Pack size: Each
Grooves for intumescent strips in frames or doors. 10mm x 4mm intumescent strip. 'K' mark to indicate safe depth. PTFE coating to minimise heat.
Bearing guided intumescent strip cutter for routing the groove for intumescent strips in a frame or door - C209X1/4TC
• Cuts the perfect sized slot into door edges and door frames for fast, flush fitting of intumescent strip.
• Fast, accurate method of fitting intumescent strips ensures perfect fit to meet fire regulations.
• Position of groove can be altered with the router plunge for correct setting for 30 minutes fire and smoke protection.
• PTFE coating to minimise heat and resin build up for increased cutter performance and longevity.
• 1/4in shank for easy control in smaller routers with ‘K’mark to ensure safe working practices.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN