By Trend Product code: 11478 Pack size: Each
Trend CraftPro 1/2" Shank 63mm Straight Router Cutter for jointing worktops up to 55mm thick. 12.7mm Diameter. Extended 63mm cut length. For solid and laminate worktops. Precise clean fit joints. 'K' Mark to indicate safe depth. PTFE Coating to minimise heat.
Suitable for a wide range of applications such as engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising.
• Two flute carbide TCT tips for clean, professional finish on timber lippings, plastic laminates and veneers – C164X1/2TC
• Essential 12.7mm diameter x 63mm depth cutter for routing post formed joints on extra thick worktops.
• Crisp and clean precision fit joints every time; especially suited for use on abrasive chipboard core laminate faced worktops.
• Bottom cut feature for plunge work including stopped grooving and morticing applications.
• PTFE coating to minimise heat and resin build up for increased cutter performance and longevity.
• 1/2in shank for use in bigger routers and heavier applications with ‘K’mark shank to ensure safe working practices.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN