By Trend Product code: 11478 Pack size: Each
Trend CraftPro 1/2" Shank 63mm Straight Router Cutter for jointing worktops up to 55mm thick. Straight Worktop Router Cutter. 12.7mm Diameter. Extended 63mm cut length. For solid and laminate worktops. Precise clean fit joints. K' Mark to indicate safe depth. PTFE Coating to minimise heat.
Suitable for a wide range of applications such as engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising.
• Two flute carbide TCT tips for clean, professional finish on timber lippings, plastic laminates and veneers – C164X1/2TC
• Essential 12.7mm diameter x 63mm depth cutter for routing post formed joints on extra thick worktops.
• Crisp and clean precision fit joints every time; especially suited for use on abrasive chipboard core laminate faced worktops.
• Bottom cut feature for plunge work including stopped grooving and morticing applications.
• PTFE coating to minimise heat and resin build up for increased cutter performance and longevity.
• 1/2in shank for use in bigger routers and heavier applications with ‘K’mark shank to ensure safe working practices.
|Order value:||Under £10||£10 & over|
|Express usually Next Business Day before 6pm||£5||Free|
|Turbo usually Next Business Day before 12 noon||£10||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns