Trend CraftPro 1/2" Shank 63mm Straight Router Cutter for jointing worktops up to 55mm thick. Straight Worktop Router Cutter. 12.7mm Diameter. Extended 63mm cut length. For solid and laminate worktops. Precise clean fit joints. K' Mark to indicate safe depth. PTFE Coating to minimise heat.
Suitable for a wide range of applications such as engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising.
• Two flute carbide TCT tips for clean, professional finish on timber lippings, plastic laminates and veneers – C164X1/2TC
• Essential 12.7mm diameter x 63mm depth cutter for routing post formed joints on extra thick worktops.
• Crisp and clean precision fit joints every time; especially suited for use on abrasive chipboard core laminate faced worktops.
• Bottom cut feature for plunge work including stopped grooving and morticing applications.
• PTFE coating to minimise heat and resin build up for increased cutter performance and longevity.
• 1/2in shank for use in bigger routers and heavier applications with ‘K’mark shank to ensure safe working practices.
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Trend 1/2" Straight Worktop Router Cutter 12.7 x 63mm is rated
Rated 5 out of
Trend router bit is ideal for cutting kitchen work
High quality router bit great cutting depth
Date published: 2020-05-17
Rated 5 out of
So far so good!
So far so good! I have so far used this to cut 24 Mortices for 6 table frames using a Makita plunge router and so far no problems. Just a reminder to stop and tighten the bit after every couple of mortice holes otherwise it will come a bit loose and make an uneven cut. I’m no expert at all but I’m happy with this bit.
Date published: 2020-05-03
Rated 5 out of
Does the job
made four cuts to a 630mm chipboard worktop with 3mm wood veneer and the blade still seems sharp.
Date published: 2020-01-06
Rated 4 out of
Good product,Good value, Excellent service
Date published: 2019-11-29
Rated 5 out of
Right tool right price
I bought week ago & did the job
Date published: 2019-07-15