For use with Trend Lock Jigs. Shank Lock Jig Router Cutter. Accurate 63mm cutting depth. Bottom cut feature. 'K' mark to indicate safe depth. PTFE coating to minimise heat.
Suitable for a wide range of applications such as engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising - C172X1/2TC
• 12mm diameter x 63mm cutting depth
• For use with Trend Lock Jigs
• PTFE coating to minimise heat and resin build up for increased cutter performance and longevity
• Makes both the mortice and faceplate cuts for fast, professional results. Ideal for mortice locks, sash locks and tubular latches.
• Bottom cut feature for increased diversity including light morticing
• Includes etched ‘K’ Mark indicator on the shank for correct insertion depth, ensuring safe working practices and correct operation
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN